Establishing a standard of excellence for the software engineering profession.
The CSDP credential is intended for mid-career software development professionals that want to confirm their proficiency of standard software development practices and advance in their careers.
Benefits of the CSDP
Benefits for professionals
1. Confirms your proficiency of established software development practices
2. Demonstrates your commitment to expanding your knowledge and increasing responsibilities
3. Differentiates you with a credential developed by, and for, software engineering professionals
Benefits for Employers
1. Standardize your software development practices
2. Protect your investment in a competent and proficient workforce
3. Gives you independent assurance that employees can perform on real-world projects